Festival Virtual Experience
The Redlands Festival of the Arts new Virtual Experience will debut online over the Memorial Day weekend, Saturday and Sunday, May 29-30. Watch for more details.
Click here to email us for information.
Watch for details coming soon about our Virtual Experience including new artist profile web site pages showing their latest works and with links to their studio web sites .
Festival fans have always appreciated our Community Exhibits. Learn more about Redlands and all the local activities that benefit families young and old in the area:
- Redlands Bowl Performing Arts
- Get your new season brochure
- Museum of Redlands-The MOR
- Learn how to get involved
- Read for Life by Sunrise Rotary
- Free books for kids
- Redlands Art Association
- Learn more about the local art scene
- Redlands Cultural Arts Commission
- Learn all Redlands has to offer
- Redlands Historical Museum
- Find out about our new home
- Redlands Symphony
- Visit the kids instrument petting zoo
We’ll see you online in 2021 and plan to return to our live event in 2022. Free parking in downtown Redlands is available on West Citrus Avenue at the Redlands Mall and across the street next to the post office.
See the map below to explore downtown Redlands, including the Smiley Library, Smiley Park and the Lincoln Shrine.
Downtown Redlands is easily accessible from eastbound Interstate 10 by taking the Orange Street exit or from westbound Interstate 10 by taking the Sixth Street exit.