The 2020 Redlands Festival Arts is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, May 23-24, in Smiley Park. The Festival and Art in the Park are open from 10 am to 5 pm.
Here are our top 10 tips for a great time:
- Come early, spend the day and enjoy the festival.
- Visit our friendly featured artists who work in all kinds of media.
- Parking is best early in the morning (and so is the shopping).
- Bring the kids and visit our Kid’s Zone for a hands-on art creative experience.
- Stop by the Sunrise Rotary Read for Life Booth for free kids books
- Be sure to check out Smiley Library’s beautiful architecture, art and exhibits
- You’ll find impressive art at the Lincoln Shrine, including a Norman Rockwell painting
- Our live entertainment line-up will keep you smiling and your feet tapping.
- Visit our Sponsor’s Booth for special offers from local businesses.
- Stop by the Hospitality Garden for a craft beer or glass of wine paired with IE cuisine.