The 2021 Redlands Festival Arts Virtual Experience is set to debut on Saturday and Sunday, May 29-30, right in the comfort of your own home or anywhere with an Internet connection..
Here are our top 10 tips for a great time:
- Watch Facebook for more Festival Virtual Experience announcements.
- This is your official “e-vite” so put us on your schedule now with a reminder.
- Check out our Facebook campaign announcing our fantastic participating artists.
- You’ll be able to see our artists newest works on their Festival artist web pages.
- We’ve got some surprises planned for you so keep checking back on the web site.
- Leave your hat and sunscreen at home–this will be an indoor chill time.
- Buy some snacks: morning coffee and pastry, then pizza or salad with wine or beer
- Stream some cool jazz, rock n roll, classical or your own favorite music.
- Turn off phone notifications for 2 hours and enjoy your hometown art festival.
- Ask how you can donate to our school kids artist project grant program.